All test days at Pembrey Circuit
EXCLUSIVE/ SEMI EXCLUSIVE CIRCUIT HIRE INFORMATION. The Meaning: - Exclusive Hire is where a Team or Organisation hires the venue/circuit for their Exclusive Use. Semi – Exclusive is where a Team hires the venue/circuit, but may share the venue/circuit with similar types of Vehicles. Each individual team would book directly with the Circuit office at a set price depending on vehicle being used.
- Bookings are only accepted by email, with date or dates required, number and type of vehicles. A price would then be agreed for you use and contract sent out by email. Availability can be viewed below.
- Please read all the relevant paperwork carefully, they are legal documents and contain important safety information.
- Contract must be signed and returned to the circuit office via email to confirm your booking.
- An invoice is then raised and payment must be made by the payment date specified on the invoice and contract.
- All participants must be in possession of a MSUK/ACU competition licence if race vehicles unless otherwise agreed.
- Entry to the paddock will be from 6.00pm on the evening prior to the event or test unless otherwise agreed.
- Please Park up sensibly and keep the paddock road ways clear, a garage/garages will be allocated for your use.
- A member of staff will present the team manager or the responsible person representing organisation with Driver/Rider Sign on forms, which must be completed before circuit access is allowed.
- Testing / activity will start at 9am road car formularisation on the circuit may start at 8.45 if agreed by the circuit management.
- It’s the responsibility of the team/participant to ensure the vehicle/machines are in a good mechanical condition and comply with FIA/MSUK/FIM/ACU regulations where applicable.
- Competitors are reminded the test will be run in line with MSUK/ACU regulations.
- Any vehicle/machines used on the circuit must pass the Drive By noise test as agreed for your test.
- Noise curfews are in place before 8.45am and after 5.00pm in the evening with a 1hr lunch break between 12noon and 2.00pm each day. See Pembrey Noise Management Plan for full details which is in Legal section on this website. This is a Local Authority Legally Binding Document.
- If you require any further assistance regarding the above, please contact Tel No
01554891042 where our staff will be pleased to help you or drop us an email; at
8th Feb 2024